Gothia Card is included to all players in Category A, B and C and to all who book hotels through the Gothia Cup. Players and leaders in category D can order Gothia Card via My team info. Teams in the other categories can also use My team info to buy Gothia Card to accompanying parents and leaders who do not book accommodation via the Gothia Cup. You can order the Gothia Card thru My Team Info, until June 10. You can also buy Gothia Card in the central information from July 14.
With Gothia Card you can take part in all Gothia Cup fantastic events and many of Gothenburg’s tourist attractions. Gothia card costs 45€ / 65 Usd.
A Gothia Card Includes:
- Gothia Cup Opening Ceremony at the stadium Nya Ullevi
Monday 20.00 – 22.00
- Gothia Cup Finals
Friday – Saturday
- You pay only 20 SEK to enter Gothia Disco
Regular price 100 SEK
- Free transport with Göteborg’s public transport, trams, buses and Gothia Line
- Liseberg offers free admittance to all Gothia card holders (largest amusement park in Scandinavia)
(Regular price 90 SEK/person)
Discounted prices on freeport shoppingmall
- And many, many other great offers! read more here